Battery Electronic control unit devoted to manage the complete battery system: Battery interfaces driving, actuators activation and battery SOX calculation.
Software that performs ASIL-C and development code based on Autosar.
Benefits & Facts
- Battery Management Control (BMC), Cell Management Control (CMC) and Current Sensor Monitoring (CSM)
- Integrated and distributed designs.
- AUTOSAR Software development.
- Up to ASIL-D compliant designs.
- 400 & 800V Architectures.
- MCU: Flexible architecture (150MHz to 300MHz, 2/4 cores, 2MB to 8MB).
- SOX Calculation, sensor enhanced accuracies along product life.
- ISO26262 up to ASIL-D BMS architecture.
- Passive balancing in integrated or distributed cell-balancers
- Integrated HV-Measures (Voltage, Isolation)
- Communication: CAN, ISO-SPI
- Protection degree up to IP65
- Automotive grade.
- Low power consume