The e-BOX is a sub-unit inside/outside the battery pack system (BPS) in fully electrical and hybrid vehicles. This sub-unit is responsible for monitoring, activating, and deactivating the high voltage battery system.
The e-BOX is also responsible for the control of charging and discharging.
- Small volume design.
- Battery Management Control (BMC) and Battery Junction Box (BJB) functions integration.
- Waterproof housing IP6K9K.
- Plug-type HV-connectors (exchangeable service concept).
- Redundant current sensing.
- Pre-charge circuit included.
- Cost reduction.
- ISO 26262.
- Operating voltage: 450V up to 850V.
- Nominal current: 120A.
- Main contactors for battery disconnection.
- HV fuse for protection.
- 32-pins LV-connector.
- Option, contactors for DC charge.
- ASIL C-compliant
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Volume: 4.5 litres