Adasens: Machine – Vision and Image Processing
The focus of ADASENS is to develop and embed software in camera-based advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS).
ADASENS’ contributions to the motor industry are:
- Machine vision algorithms for camera-based ADAS functionality in 2D and 3D applications.
- Sensor fusion functionality on all standard available sensor technologies such as vision, RADAR (radio detection and ranging), and LIDAR (light detection and ranging –also known as “laser radar”).
- Implementation of algorithms in embedded automotive ECUs (electronic control units).
- Support and provision of the complete development tool chain (i.e. data logging, labelling, on/offline development, visualisation, training, testing, and validation).
ADASENS – Machine Vision and Image Processing
- Image Pre-Processing
- Feature Extraction
- Classification and Clustering
- Object Tracking
- Sensor Fusion
- Structure for Motion
- Software Development Platform
- Classifier Training Tools
- Feature Analysing Tools
- Automatic / Semi-Automatic Generation of Ground Truth Data
- Statistical Validation of a Scene Catalogue
- Video Server and Annotation Data Base
More information on http://adasens.com/